Have your say at the Industry Panel Session
On the first day of conference you will hear from Senator Ruston, Minister responsible for Horticulture in the morning and a range of sessions by industry representatives. You will have heard a complete update on the industry’s state of play.
Concluding Tuesday's sessions, is your opportunity to ask your questions and have your say about industry activities ranging from levy priorities, industry’s strategic plan and 202020 Vision during the Q & A Panel Session. This session will be facilitated by our accomplished conference MC, Verity James.
The panelist are:
- David Moore , General Manager of research, marketing and investment at Horticulture Innovation Australia.
- Ben Peacock, Founder & Partner at Republic of Everyone, the agency for 202020 Vision.
- Peter Vaughan, CEO at Nursery & Garden Industry Australia
- Mike Mehigan, Owner at Elegant Outdoors in NSW and President for Nursery & Garden Industry Australia
- Hamish Mitchell, Owner at Speciality Trees in VIC and Vice-President for Nursery & Garden Industry Australia.
If you have a question for the panel, we invite you to email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pre-provided questions for the panel will be considered for the session and the panel will take questions from delegates on the day.
Early bird closes on 15 January 2016. You can register today online or download our program and registration brochure . More information is available at ngia.com.au or you can contact us on (02) 8861 5100.