The Industry Awards are a levy funded project and provide an opportunity for businesses and individuals to gain nationwide recognition within industry and the wider community. Entering the awards is an indication of your commitment to be the best. There are great benefits to winning, and by entering you undertake a journey of critical analysis for which you will receive valuable feedback.
The Awards are open to all companies regardless of size that grow or sell plants, or provide products and services that assist businesses involved in the growing and selling of plants.
For garden centres and production nurseries the onsite judge's feedback gives an objective insight into where your opportunities for improvement lie. This expert feedback is an invaluable perspective which will lead to improved business performance.
Entering the Nursery & Garden Industry Awards provides you with the opportunity to analyse your business. The awards are a tool for us as an industry to raise the bar, to grow and develop, to become better and the best at what we do. It provides the stimulus to focus on your business and set goals which can be measured year on year as you strive to be one of our industry’s best.
A total of 5 CNP points will be allocated to the person responsible for the submission of an awards entry. This person will need to be identified during the online entry process. Only one person per award is eligible to claim the CNP points.
State Finalists receive
• State Finalist Certificate
• Onsite visit by state judge (Garden Centers and Production Nurseries provide benchmark is met)
• Additional detailed judges feedback on your site visit to help you improve your business and future submissions
• Publication of finalists in your state magazine
State Winners receive
• Onsite visit by national judge (Garden Centers and Production Nurseries)
• Additional detailed judges feedback on your national site visit to help you improve your business and future submissions
• Custom framed state winner certificate
• Use of NGIA’s State Winners award logo on your collateral for three years
• Greater brand recognition within the industry and with key external stakeholders
• Recognition at the National Awards Presentation, Gold Coast 2012
• Publicity in state and national industry publications
• Recognition as a State Winner in the 2012 National Judges DVD
• National Finalist certificate (given at National State Winner Presentation)
National Winners receive
• A prestigious trophy
• Recognition in national industry magazines
• Use of NGIA’s National Winners Awards logo on your collateral for three years
• Recognition in the 2011/12 Nursery Trade Register
• Superior brand recognition
• Acknowledgment as a National Winner in the 2012 National Judges DVD