This website is best viewed through Mozilla Firefox. Click here to download .
This section is here to help employers, employees and those wanting to find a job in the industry. If you have a position vacant or are looking for a position in the industry - this is the place to be!
Listings are currently free.
For further information on how and what you can list, please go to either the Positions Wanted or the Positions Vacant pages (below).
FULL TIME NURSERY HAND REQUIRED
Name of Business: Cape Nursery
Town & State: Byron Bay, NSW
Contact Name: Richard Howarth
Phone: 02 6684 7332
Fax: 02 6684 7365
We are currently looking for a nursery personto join our dynamic team. The position isfull time. Experienceessential. Must be fit, healthy andENTHUSIASTIC. Applicant must have an eye for detail, be able to multi-task and have good communication skills. Must have own transport. We are looking to fill this position now. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 6684 7365.
Full time, Monday-Friday 38hrs.
Closing date for applications 31 ST January 2017(Posted to this site 16.11.16)
A leading UK-based provider of nursery management software seeks a Technical Salesperson to serve as their representative in Australia. Besides offering training and support to our existing Australian customers, your role will also involve actively marketing our key nursery management product to local markets. It's a great opportunity for a motivated self-starter to expand our Australia business.
Specific responsibilities will include:
· Generating sales leads and enquiries through various marketing activities
· Demonstration of the Passfield system, both remotely and onsite
· Finding solutions to prospective client process queries
· Issuing and following up Sales quotations
· Agreeing implementation project plans
· Provision of business hours system interface Support, for new and existing clients
· Progression to supply onsite and remote training sessions
· Training will be provided to allow you to achieve these responsibilities.
You will be:
· A proven sales person
· An excellent communicator, able to develop relationships with clients and prospects
· Familiar with commercial production and business processes
· Self-motivated and proactive – able to identify opportunities.
· IT literate, conversant with Windows, MS Word, MS Excel.
· Eligible to work in Australia
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 30 Nov 2016.(Posted to this site 08.11.16)